Pencil skirts have been a staple piece for years now given the way they complement the women’s body, they are also a great way to look chic, professional, and as mentioned before, feminine. As usual with clothing, you can find it in many different variations; you can get a solid color, a patterned version, leather, suede, etc. You also get different lengths to it which is an important thing to think about, especially if you happen to be short since it can make you look shorter if not careful. Pencil skirts can also be tricky to wear if they too tight so make sure it is loose enough for you to walk comfortably or you can opt for a slit to add an extra detail to it.
WHERE TO BUY?
- Forever 21 Faux Suede Pencil Skirt $25
- Forever 21 Scuba Pencil Skirt $15
- Lulu’s Margeaux Blush Suede Pencil Skirt $38
- Lulu’s Superpower Tan Suede Pencil Skirt $36
- Lulu’s Candi Grey Ribbed Knit Midi Skirt $32
- Zara Faux Leather Skirt with Contrasting Topstitching $40
- H&M Pencil Skirt with Slit $30
- H&M Pencil Skirt $25
- Lulu’s Total Allure Camel Suede Pencil Skirt $37